Crafted from Swiss Schoeller fabric, the Regulation Shirt is the epitome of comfort and functionality in a technical garment.
Utilizing a unique knit construction, the Regulation Shirt is able to insulate in colder climates functioning as an excellent mid-layer in the cooler months of the year but retains enough breathability to handle the trails in the Spring and Summer months.
The Regulation Shirt's use of Schoeller's Active Silver (silver salt) treatment makes this garment naturally anti-microbial and odor free for days of hard use and a perfect overlanding and camping companion. Throw it in your travel bag and back into the wash as this shirt is ultra-durable and wrinkle-free.
- Ultra-soft Swiss Schoeller e2 Insulation fabric
- Active Silver silver salt treatment
- Wrinkle-free construction
- Premium German Prym Grip-Fix snaps for added durability
- Bluesign system certified fabric