Crafted from premium 260 mid-weight Merino Wool and named after its merino sheep protecting canine, our Maremma Beanie is the ultimate outdoor headwear product. At an ultra soft 18.5 microns, the Maremma Beanie is itch-free and extremely breathable. By utilizing the natural microclimate control of merino wool, the Maremma Beanie can be worn across different seasons and through every kind of climate imaginable putting you in control of your environment.
- 260 mid-weight Merino Wool
- Natural temperature regulation: Keeps you cool in warm weather and insulates the body in cold weather
- Double layered headband
- Six dart construction
- One Size Fits All
- 95% Merino Wool, 5% Elastane
Crafted from Swiss Schoeller fabric, the Regulation Shirt is the epitome of comfort and functionality in a technical garment. After being introduced at Overland Expo 2017, The Regulation Shirt was named to Gear Junkie's best of show shortlist in 2018 and has quickly become our best selling product.
Utilizing a unique knit construction, the Regulation Shirt is able to insulate in colder climates functioning as an excellent mid-layer in the cooler months of the year but retains enough breathability to handle the trails in the Spring and Summer months.
The Regulation Shirt's use of Schoeller's Active Silver (silver salt) treatment makes this garment naturally anti-microbial and odor free for days of hard use and a perfect overlanding and camping companion. Throw it in your travel bag and back into the wash as this shirt is ultra-durable and wrinkle-free.
- Ultra-soft Swiss Schoeller e2 Insulation fabric
- Active Silver silver salt treatment
- Wrinkle-free construction
- Premium German Prym Grip-Fix snaps for added durability
- Bluesign system certified fabric